Procy External Wall Panel is a premium PIR sandwich panel, made of new generation building materials with two faces of super durable 4-layer coated steel of Bluescope Company (Australia) and PIR core (Polyisocyanurate) on modern European technology continuous production line. With C + mounter smart concealed screws (external wall) & tight Z lock (internal wall), smooth or delicately ribbed surface with flexible length exactly cut according to design.
Procey External Wall Panel is sandwich panel constructed of:
- PIR foam core layer (Polyisocyanurate) of BASF Group; Solid core layer; closed-cell density of 99% having effects of insulating, reducing moisture penetration and destruction possibility.
- Two faces are shielded with super durable steel 4-layers coated by Activate technology of Bluescope.
- Joined together with C clamping + smart concealed screws, compact and firm,
- Surface of wall panel is smooth or delicately ribbed with exact length customized according to design requirement.
Features of Product:
- Soundproof, insulating, anti fire spreading.
- Increase rigidity for walls, ceiling
- Easy to construct, quickly install
- Save time of construction, save man power
- Save frame, truss and purlin
- High durable, aesthetic, safe for human health.
Popular colors of Bluescope Sumo for sandwich panel (*)
(*) In addition to the standard colors above, if you want to choose other colors, please contact Sales Department.
Applications of Procy External Wall Panel
Procy External Wall Panel product is applied in erection of external walls, cover walls, etc. fireproof, soundproof, insulating for panel projects of factories, warehouses, clean room, cold-storage, station, operating house, airport, seaport, electronic assembly factories, textile and garment factories, fine arts, sport and gym, food processing, husbandry sheds and farms, hospitals, schools, etc. low investment cost, long term operation and use time.
Panels are also suitable to the projects on weak ground, where is possible to create light structure, cross large spans, easy to combine with erection at height, reducing gravity of the foundation and structure. Thus, Procy External are being commonly used for factories, industrial parks in stead of conventional brick and and concrete walls.